Setup Google AdWords PPC Campaign
What you get with this Offer
Google AdWords is one of the most effective forms of online marketing enabling you to place your business close to the top of page 1 of Google and drive highly targeted traffic to your website.
The only problem with AdWords – it is a complex system and if not set up right, you will waste a lot of money that you didn’t need to.
As fully trained and Certified Google AdWords Consultants, we can create a great performing campaign that will demonstrate a clear Return On Investment.
Prior to setup, we undertake thorough research of your industry, your business and your competitors to create a comprehensive keyword list that will drive traffic to your website. We use several professional tools to achieve this and ensure you get results.
Want SEO will then set up a relevant ad for each keyword and will pay particular attention to your quality score and Ad ranking to ensure maximum visibility and that you are benefiting from reduced cost-per-click.
What Want SEO undertake for you:
– Carefully planned and thoroughly executed account with the campaign set up
– Targeting options (geo-targeting, day-parting, etc.)
– Careful product analysis & keyword research
– Targeted keywords with exact and phrase matching
– Negative keyword exclusion
– Highly organised and efficient campaign/ad group structure
– Enticing & persuasive ad copy creation (with up to 2 variations per ad group for A/B Testing)
– Initial bidding strategy implementation
– Initial campaign optimisation
– Advice on PPC strategy
– Reporting and optional continual management
** Important Note – Certain industries are prohibited or restricted by Google. These include Vaping, Alcohol, Gambling, Pharmaceuticals, Weight Loss, Health-related or Adult content as there are many restrictions and rules that can apply.
What Want SEO needs to start the work
- Your Google AdWords ID number, if you have one (top right of AdWords account)
- Your website details
- A summary of your business and AdWords Goals
- Names of 3 of your competitors (optional)
- If there are any particular keywords you want to be included
- Your daily / monthly AdWords budget